Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ROAR Canada 2015 Conquer with Belief and Assurance

ROAR Canada 2015-Conquer with Belief and Assurance

I have no words to describe my visit in Ottawa, it was amazing experience. I met so many beautiful, positive women who really make a difference in the lives of others with their stories and positive outlook of life. I felt like we have known each other for years, everything was so easy, the conversations, and we were able to connect on a deeper level.
The World I was in, was the same one I have been trying to share with you for the past five years. All I can say is this, thank you Canada for the best experience and the opportunity you gave me to be Ambassador/Mastermind Facilitator.
My first face to face opportunity to make a difference in the lives of women who were listening to what I have to share, and they allowed me to share my stories, experience and the fact that they believed in me. Thank you Laura Booker for this incredible opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Butterfly- Life in Poems

Buy It On Amazon https://bit.ly/3SpZE5E Buy It From Me Signed PayPal diannabelleroseshow@gmail.com Domestic Price $15.00 Include your addre...