Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Why Powerful Women Make A Difference?

AWARD WINNER FOR BEST ROMANCE-AUTHOR-DIANNA BELLEROSE | Women should not endure Abuse
I admire women who want to make a change in the live’s of other women with the message they carry in their heart and soul. It is a powerful message for others who need a wake up call from successful, strong women from whom I learn a lot to finish what I started. In order to do that kind of change, you need clear vision of what you want to accomplish and strong spirit. There are a lot of obstacles on your road, but I can tell this, I am not going anywhere. From the rocks, I build a road, so others can have smooth travel towards their dreams and happiness. I am getting stronger and wiser because of these obstacles which try to keep me away from what I feel in my heart, the Right thing to do. So, stay tuned for what comes next, I am here to stay and my mission is clear. I am so grateful about what happened to me because this gives me a power to protect and encourage others, Love and Light, Dianna BelleRose
If you wish to find out what I am talking about, here it is link to my award winning book “Fire and Ice”, if you purchase it until the end of the week, send me the copy from the receipt, for FREE Audiobook on Amazon, “Ashes and Ice” the Saga. http://www.buybooksontheweb.com/resource.aspx?id=4953

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Butterfly- Life in Poems

Buy It On Amazon https://bit.ly/3SpZE5E Buy It From Me Signed PayPal diannabelleroseshow@gmail.com Domestic Price $15.00 Include your addre...